Gibbs reflective cycle encourages you to think systematically about the phases of an experience or activity and you should use all the headings to structure your reflection. Can someone give me a harvard reference for gibbs reflective cycle please. Gibbs reflective cycle is a popular model for reflection the model includes 6 stages of the model includes 6 stages of reflection and is presented below as cited in dye 2011 p 230. Gibbs g 1988 learning by doing a guide to teaching and learning methods oxford further educational unit oxford polytechnic this is the correct format for a reference in apa style
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.