When transporting the microscope hold it in an upright position with one hand on its arm and the other supporting its base avoid swinging the instrument during its transport and jarring the instrument when setting it down. Carries the objective lenses rotates so that the different objective lenses can be brought into position over the specimen. Start studying exercise 3 the microscope learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Study flashcards on anatomy exercise 3 the microscope at cramcom quickly memorize the terms phrases and much more cramcom makes it easy to get the grade you want
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.